I am honored that you have considered me to review your novel, but before you contact me, I ask that you please read the requirements below, and check whether me and your book are a good match. Thank you!
Formats & Genres
(genres and formats I accept/favor)
- Quartzfeather mainly focuses on YA, but I also review MG and Adult novels occasionally.
- My favorite genres include: fantasy, retellings, historical fiction, and contemporary.
- I read pretty much every genre under the fiction umbrella (excluding erotica).
- I accept both finished copies and ARCs.
- I prefer hardcopies, but I am also open to eBooks and audiobooks.
- For eBooks, I prefer the mobi file format.
(additional information you should know)
- I do not always review every book I accept, as I may DNF one.
- I try my best to sync my reviews with release dates, however if you have a specific date in mind, then I would suggest contacting me at least 4-5 months in advance. Make sure to include your wished date, to further insure that I will have the review done.
- If you are interested in doing: a giveaway, Q&A, cover reveal, guest post, or excerpt post, on Quartzfeather, please contact me with further details.
(please have the following info in your email)
- Book title (in the subject line)
- Links to it's Goodreads/Amazon page
- Available review copy formats
- Cover image
- Book synopsis and genres
- Recommended age range
- Release date and publisher (please mention if it's self-published, or an ARC)
- Please do not attach the ebook file to your initial request.
(social media followers, pageviews and etc.)
- Quartzfeather was established on March 20th of 2015
- Quartzfeather is currently over 1.5 years old
- 750 pageviews monthly
- 127 Bloglovin Followers
- 144 Twitter followers
- 93 Instagram followers
About My Reviews
(what do I discuss/include in my reviews)
All reviews contain: the synopsis, the publisher's name, the author's name, the publishing date, a starred rating, and the book's Amazon, Goodreads, and Book Depository links. In the review itself, I will discuss aspects of the book, my thoughts on the book overall, and whether or not I'd recommend it.
You can reach me through my email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact form below. If I am interested you'll receive a reply with in a week.